Architect + senior retail designer
"We create space of tomorrow
that people want to be in!"
Architect and Senior Retail Designer Katrina Slupinski has been successfully designing shops, furniture and interior experiences for over a decade. She has teamed up with the best danish production teams, 3D designers, contractors and acoustic technicians with the goal to increase the accessibility of the client's vision and enriching the architectural and interior experience. The goal is to establish a deeper connection between the person, the space, functions, trends and story.
Each project is analyzed and custom to each client with it's own individual identity, style and feel.
Katrina has +10 years of thorough Retail Design knowledge, understanding of shopping behavior, and understanding of the psychology behind shop and fixture improvements for a successfull shopping experience. Katrina designs for business.
As an Architect Katrina has thorough knowledge and understanding of a space, scales, materials, forms, mass, shapes, construction, aesthetics, design & arch. history, human behavior & needs. Katrina designs for humans.
"The future is the experience of the individual space!"
PHILOSOPHY and VISION: Optimize the space!
* Best use of the space according to purpose, context and aesthetics
* Increase sales in a shop by creating unique physical environments and spaceplanning that attract more customers
* The use of structure, materials, balance, harmony and aesthetics of the interiors, furniture and overall design that creates each individual brand's identity
* A better space for business, living and being
* Acoustics and lights
AREA OF IMPACT
& INTERIOR DESIGN EXCELLENCE WITHIN:
CREATIVE WORKSPACES & OFFICES
DESIGN - PHYSICAL SPACE
Visual and functional solutions customized to each individual space and shop:
* Space/shop concept + Identity (atmosphere, experience, characteristics)
* Spaceplanning + flow
* Interior design + Interior styling
* Furniture and fixture design
* Navigation (concept, design, placement)
* Display + Stage
* Visual Merchandise Guidelines
* Acoustic & Light solutions
Realization of the projects. From design to finished space, shop, furniture and fixtures:
* Planning + organizing furniture and fixture production
* Planning + organising building contracts
"No project or client is too big or small"